This project is read-only.

Mangopollo Example for XNA Games

Jun 16, 2013 at 6:27 AM
The v1.3 sample code is a Silverlight app. If you're looking to do the same with an XNA game, read about what to do and download an XNA sample from my blog: http://www.improvisoft.com/blog/?p=874

Rudy - feel free to incorporate my XNA sample code into v1.4 and thanks again for Mangopollo
Oct 23, 2013 at 6:01 PM
I am getting this error while installing Nuget package for Mangopollo.Lite. I am on Windows 8.1

Installing 'Mangopollo.Light 1.3'.
Successfully installed 'Mangopollo.Light 1.3'.
Adding 'Mangopollo.Light 1.3' to LivewireWP7.
Uninstalling 'Mangopollo.Light 1.3'.
Successfully uninstalled 'Mangopollo.Light 1.3'.
Install failed. Rolling back...
Could not install package 'Mangopollo.Light 1.3'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.
Oct 23, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Not sure, but it looks like you're trying to install Mangopollo for WP7, which was probably built with .Net 3.5 Compact Framework, and trying to add it to a project that targets .Net 4.0. You can probably rebuild Mangopollo to target .Net 4.0 if needed, but note that if your project is .Net 4.0, then your solution likely targets WP8 and you wouldn't need Mangopollo to get the new app-tile formats since WP8 already has them. I don't believe WP7.x projects can use .Net 4.0.